This information is provided for current tenants of Hill Rental Properties only.
Please refer to your Lease agreement or contact the Hill Rental office if you have any questions regarding a rule or policy.
Occupancy and Use of Premise
- The rental unit shall be occupied only by the Tenant and any legal dependent of the Tenant.
Use of Premises:
- Tenant shall use the rental unit only for residential purposes and no other purpose or purposes.
- Tenant shall obey, and require anyone on the Premises to obey, all laws and any restrictions that apply to the property and/or rental unit.
- Tenant will observe reasonable standards of courtesy with respect to Tenants who may be occupying other apartments either in the same structure or in the apartments close by.
- Loud and raucous sounds should not be emitted at any time by Tenant, Tenant’s guests, mechanical or electrical devices, or anything else which is within the control of Tenant.
- Quiet hours are in effect from 10:00pm until 8:00am.
Carport and Parking Areas:
- Each Tenant is allowed one vehicle to be parked in the parking area. If a Tenant has more than one vehicle it must be parked off site.
- Hill Rental Properties does not allow inoperable or seldom used vehicles to be parked in the parking areas.
- Recreational vehicles and trailers are not allowed to be parked in the parking lot.
- Hill Rental Properties does not allow the parking area to be used to change oil, make vehicle repairs, or wash any vehicle.
- Tenant shall take care so that each Tenant will have unobstructed ingress and egress to his or her parking and driveway area.
Barbecues & Fire Pits:
- Hill Rental Properties does not allow the use or storage of any charcoal or wood burning devices on the Properties.
- Tenants must only use propane grills a minimum of ten (10) feet from the building and shall be responsible for any damage caused to the rental unit or building by the use or storage of barbecue grills.
Storage & Outside Care:
- The Tenant shall keep and maintain the patio, porch, walk, steps, and carport and/or garage and garbage areas of the property picked up, free of debris, litter, snow and ice.
- Hill Rental Properties does not permit the accumulation of article such as barbecues, children’s toys and any other potentially harmful or obstructive items on the patio, porch, walk, steps, in the carport or parking area, or in garbage areas.
- Hill Rental Properties does not permit the storage of furniture, appliances, boxes, tools, sporting equipment, or any other matter outside the enclosure of the building.
- It is the intent of Hill Rental Properties that the outside area be kept clean and beautiful and free from the presence of the above-mentioned items.
Pets and Animals Policy
No animals or birds of any kind shall be taken into or kept in or about the Premises. In the event that any animal or bird is, or has been, in the rental unit, either with or without the consent of Landlord, Tenant shall be responsible and liable for any and all damage caused by such animal or bird, provided, however, in any event there shall be deducted from the damage deposit an amount to pay for exterminating and fumigating the rental unit and odor shampoo treatment to the carpets. If, in the opinion of the Landlord, the odor cannot be removed from the carpets, Tenant shall pay for the cost of replacing all of the carpets
Tenants found in violation of this policy will be charged a cleaning fee of $150.00.
If you have not renewed your lease for another term, Hill Rental Properties will deliver a move out packet to your apartment at least 30 days before your lease expires. Contained in the move out packet is a forwarding address form, instructions for leaving your apartment, an envelope for your keys, and a cleaning checklist. If you happen to lose or misplace your move out packet there are extras available in the office.
- Forwarding Address: THIS IS FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT ONLY! Hill Rental Properties does not submit your forwarding request to the Post Office or any other entity. If you do not provide a correct and complete forwarding address or make other arrangements at time of move out Hill Rental Properties will not be able to return your security deposit in a timely manner.
- Avista: It is the responsibility of the Tenant or Tenants named on the Avista account to contact Avista prior to the end of the lease and schedule the account to be closed on the day their lease expires.
- Online Payments: Please make sure to cancel any auto payments scheduled with your bank or through Appfolio prior to the last month of your lease.
- Keys: Put all keys in the provided envelope and return them to the Hill Rental office on or before 11:59pm on the last day of your lease. If the office is not open there is a gold mail drop to the right of the door for after hours drop off.
- Cleaning: Please follow the cleaning checklist provided. If you have any specific questions or need recommendations on cleaning products contact the Hill Rental office and we will be glad to assist you.