Welcome Prospective Tenants
At Hill Rental Properties, we understand how stressful finding a new apartment can be. Our office staff will do all we can to make renting as simple and fun as possible. We also stand committed to making sure your tenancy with our company is enjoyable and comfortable. If you would like to rent an apartment for the upcoming school year, please read the instructions below. If you are interested in applying for low income housing through Oakridge Apartments (505 Indian Hills Drive) you must contact the office in order to begin the rental process.APPLY NOW
1) Pick out a location. Please check out our Pricing and Availability page for a list of properties to choose from. To see a property you are interested in, contact the office and one of our leasing agents will be more than happy to show you what we have available.
2) Once you find the right property, you will need to submit a credit application. The two-page form is available for download by clicking “APPLY NOW” above or you may pick one up at our office. The cost is $30.00 (non-refundable) per adult and payable by cash or check. The application process may also be completed online through our screening company, ACRAnet (Debit and Credit cards are accepted online only). In order to place a 24 hour hold on any apartment, we must have a credit application, fee paid in full, and submitted to our office.
3) The credit application will only place a temporary hold on the apartment while we are waiting for your results. It usually takes 24-48 hours. Once we contact you with the results of your application, be prepared to sign the lease and pay the security deposit and last month’s rent. Hill Rental will not continue to hold apartments after the applications have been completed.
4) Set up an appointment view the exact apartment, sign the lease, and pay your deposit and last month’s rent.
5) On your scheduled move in date, you will need to make sure your pro-rated first month’s rent (rent amount based on the number of days you will be renting in the first month) has been paid. You can pay this anytime between submitting your credit application and the date of your move-in. You will not be able to move in until the entire amount due for the first month’s rent has been paid.
Move in costs:
Due in advance
- Application fee (required for each adult) $30
- Security Deposit $300
- Last month’s rent (rent price for the apartment)
First month’s pro-rated rent is due on the day the lease begins.